How to Cite
Scientific Committee AC of P. Australasian College of Paramedicine International Conference (ACPIC) 2021 Abstracts. Australasian Journal of Paramedicine [Internet]. 2022Jun.13 [cited 2022Jun.26];19. Available from: https://ajp.paramedics.org/index.php/ajp/article/view/1030
- Anthony Campeau, Paramedical Ethics During Acute Emergency Medical Service (EMS) Referral , Australasian Journal of Paramedicine: Vol. 13 No. 3 (2016)
- Magnus Andersson Hagiwara, Anna Kängström, Anders Jonsson, Lars Lundberg, Effect of simulation on the clinical competence of Swedish ambulance nurses , Australasian Journal of Paramedicine: Vol. 11 No. 2 (2014)
- Natalie Anderson, Julia Slark, Merryn Gott, How are ambulance personnel prepared and supported to withhold or terminate resuscitation and manage patient death in the field? A scoping review , Australasian Journal of Paramedicine: Vol. 16 (2019)
- Paul J Davey, Amanda B Lees, Rosemary Godbold, Exploring New Zealand Paramedic Attitudes Towards Advance Directives: An Ethical Analysis , Australasian Journal of Paramedicine: Vol. 13 No. 4 (2016)
- Ruth Townsend, Morgan Luck, Protective jurisdiction, patient autonomy and paramedics: the challenges of applying the NSW Mental Health Act , Australasian Journal of Paramedicine: Vol. 7 No. 4 (2009)
You may also start an advanced similarity search for this article.